Friday, January 26, 2007

Of Finals and Quick week

I wonder who can stop the amazing Federer. Yes, he is in the final again. Only his opponent this time is Gonzales who has squashed Nadal in quarterfinal and beaten Haas in semi yesterday. Hmm looking good, (his game I mean!) probably he’ll be among few players who can beat Federer? We’ll see this Sunday lah. And in ladies event we will see Sharapova will go against S.Williams, Interesting, both are having such loud grunts! It’ll be fun.
I feel like the past 5 days past me by ..just like that! Nothing much had happened at office anyway, except on Thursday there was a launching event of Gallery or sumthing. Office area was swarmed with invited guests and VIP. I joined few colleagues checking out the guests from our 4th floor office, looking down and scanning for the 2nd Finance Minister who came to replace DPM. Well, no such luck. We just continue with our stuff and by 5.45 pm when I came down to foyer, few meters away the chairman, MD and Company Secretary are bidding farewell to the 2nd Finance Minister himself, huh! Kinda sweet jugak orangnya. Hitam manis! Hehe
Weekend is here, and tomorrow I’ll probably just do my laundry and off to Seri/Fir wedding on Sunday. More on these 2 nice peoples and other 3 friends of them later.
Listen : Independence Day - Carrie Underwood


No comments: