Thursday, January 04, 2007

Goodbye 2006..Hola to 2007!

Salam. Hello there.

So, there goes another year. I almost feel that 2006 has gone by in a blink of an eye! and so many things had happened in a year, it doesn't justify to write it all down here (plus I can't recall all things! haha) but some highlights to me are;

Feb - Parts from car were stolen, again! and lost my handphone.

March - My birthday was fun, away for job assignment in Kuantan and got surprise with a birthday cake by officemate & colleagues

April - Got promoted at work.

May/June - counting days in Kuching like crazy! stayed there for like 5 weeks and seriously..the fun has long gone (dear Boss; am not going to Kuching again this year! pleasee.. )
July - In Sabah again. The best assignment of the year, hands down! Spent memorable time with fun-crazy-mental officemates of mine.

August - Did i mention that I broke my wrist? well, somebody broke it actually with super- high-velocity-kick of a futsal ball straight to my open palm. (Sakit giler!) Can't forget the 'crack' sound when my wrist received the impact. But look at the bright side, I got sick leaves for 7 weeks! No pain, No gain! :)

October/November - Raya! best friend back from London, makan, open hses and got to meet old friends

December - Bonus! huahhauaha

well, that's it lah. And here to another prosperous, successful and great year of 2007!


Listen: How to save a life ~ The Fray & When It All Falls Apart - The Veronicas
Read : Just Reward ~ Barbara Taylor Bradford

No comments: