Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fun Sunday

I know today's already Tuesday, but hey! Sunday was fun!
Met Angah & Co at Suria and accompanied them a while at Isetan for some shopping. Later met Ali*, Ro* & Hubby, Od* and Iv* & Co at Chilli's. We chat, eat, chat some more and keep refilling our (bottomless) drinks! After I had my ice lemon tea for like 7 times, we make a move and decided to get out of KL that evening.
Left my car at Projet Gombak and hopped into Ro* car and headed to Bukit Tinggi. It was my first time there and honestly the places is kinda nice in a quiet and peaceful way albeit the exorbitant newly-enforced charges for every visitors! As a consolotion of some kind, we only have to pay half-price (RM8, still!) because it is already 5 pm. The Colmar Castle is pretty (why I use that word?!) and different, duh! I've never been to any French Chateau, if not I would've been able to make more concrete observation or comparison, well, as in the case..I think it's quite majestic.
However, the Japanese Garden is quite unique. Although we have to walk (and climb) around the path for like 15 minutes, it's beautiful, especially the Koi Pond and natural trees all over the garden.
Then, we rushed to the Rabbit Farm (it's almost the closing time!) and watched the caretaker piled the rabbits and tranported them into their cages nearby.I was like..adoii! as if I can feel the pain of the rabbits! They were practically squashed together, man. Beside the rabbits, they are few donkeys and spotted deers too. We took some pictures using Od* N73 handphone and boy! it was so cool and the pics are crystal clear!
Next stop, Uf* restaurant, Nong Sa Thai at Wangsa Melawati for some dinner. A usual the tomyam is a must! I felt quite sleepy by the time we finished eating, but I'd promised to send Od* to get her car at Shah Alam and the fact that it was raining cats & dogs doesn't help either. Finally, arrived home around 12++ and zzzzz...
On Monday, we started new assignment for the year, but lucky me, I didn't have to go outstation just yet!
Listen : Easy - Sugarbabes (huh! they got new member?)

No comments: