Friday, January 19, 2007

Rainy Friday

Hi Y'all.
Ooh..I’m soo torn between 2 of my favourites – Roddick or Safin? Hmm, it’s 3rd round of Australian Open and I was home early today. No, not purposely for the tennis but I was out of SA since afternoon to collect prizes at KL Sentral office and planned to go to OU to send the voucher’s cheque. However, heavy rain dampened my mood and I decided to straight headed home from KL Sentral. Besides, I was soaking wet and drenched by rain while loading stuff into my car, sheesh!
Another weekend is here, folks! Let’s see, tomorrow I have an invitation for makan2 at Klang and later probably just hangout with Uf* at her father’s restaurant. I have to find time to pass some stuff to friend, and on Sunday am going for either bowling or movie with few other friends. Hmm..why la suddenly got so many things to do?
Personally, if you ask me to choose, I rather have a quiet weekend at home, reading.
But then, once in a while, you get bored sitting just by yourself, aight?


More later. Now, let’s get back to yummy Marat Safin!

Listen : Lips of an angel - Hinder

No comments: