Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Of all the concern etc

It was never easy. The matter involving heart and emotional and especially when it was mine that we’re talking about. I don’t really think everybody are having same predicament like me, boy! It’s far from it. In fact, I think I am among few unlucky ones in the Love department. Friends been labeling me as being too choosy and fussy when it comes to criterias of my man, but it’s not as easy as choosing fish at the market, aight? So I rationale to myself that it’s perfectly allright to be choosy. I, for one, do not wish to be ended with somebody’s husband (big no!) and worst, regretted the relationship later on. I do admit however that getting into any relationship is like putting your heart as the pawn, and elements of gambling are so glaring, and if you stare for too long you might get blinded yourself! (whatever I’m rambling about?) well, you get my point, ditcha? I believe that the right man will come along. Sooner or later, when I can find every answers to my questions and when it feel perfectly allright to risk everything just to see it works, then I know I found my true love. Finger crossed! Hahaha..so thank you my friends & family for all of your concerns, advices and kind words. Really appreciated it, but as it is, just be happy for me whether I’m single or hitched, will ya? Now bugger off and leave me alone!

On a separate note, Australian Open is reaching quarterfinal stage now. And I’m rooting for Andy Roddick after his superb performance so far. His nice butt is the plus point too!

And finally, I would like to wish my lovely niece, Nur Azizah who will turn 8 tomorrow – A very Happy Birthday! This is my niece whom I told countless (folk, legends, modern, horror, true or fabricated) bedtime stories since she is a baby! And now, even though she is already in school, she is still nagging me to tell her story whenever we meet. Aiyoh! I’m already out of story like 5 years ago, and since then it was always a fabricated one. You know the kind where you started about a boy or girl who doesn’t listen to their parents and ended up in trouble kinda story. Hmm..sweet, sweet girl. But Jijah, please stop fighting with your cousin ok? She’s only 4 years old! And your poor aunty is getting a splitting headache every time you are shouting to each other, and darling, please leave the door as it is, no need to bang it again and again. We heard you all right. Erghh! Kids.
Listen : Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson

1 comment:

rafiqaheliza said...

Hi chah! So it's you yang penah tinggal comment at my blog. Nice meeting you, altho it's a short and fast one:)
On your entry, releklah, the time will come, insyaAllah..org kata, sampai seru gitu..