Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Love of my life..


(Don’t you just hate it when after you typed most of your thoughts down and suddenly your laptop shut itself down and pfftt! There goes all your entry of the day! Well, I persevere. And now I’m copying/paste this from MS Words instead! Haha)

Well, these 2 cute kids are my niece & nephew (from total of 6 ) But if you’re wondering where are the other 4,let’s save them for other entry, eh? The big sister is known as Raudhah or Odah and that most handsome guy in the neighborhood is going by the name Rafidzi or Jijie. They are both equally naughty, I think. But are so fun to be with! I miss hanging out with them. Even looking at their picture makes me wish I’m at Kg now. And yes, They even make long drive home tolerable. Odah is 4++ yrs old and Jijie just turned 2. They are always hogging the vcd player with her favourites – Barbie movies and his are Ultraman, Kuga and Teletubbies. Raudhah knows how to operate the vcd player and almost everyday, both can be found lying in front of tv watching Home Alone series, Garfields, Harry Potter series and even Titanic (gasp!). I love all my nieces & nephew and privately, I have such high hopes for all of them. My love and prays are always with them. Hoping someday they will make their parents proud, and their Mak Chah too!

On the other note, I am having quite busy day at work. It’s the time of the year when you thought that all loose ends from last year’s work had been tied up nicely, and Tadaa! Here come other loads of work for the year which has already begun pouring! Sheesh! Sometimes, late in evening while shutting down my laptop for the day, I wonder why I’m doing my job, day in day out for almost 5 years now. Not that I despise my job, but on certain days, I wish I’m away doing something else altogether! But then, at the moment I should probably just telling myself to keep slaving on. However nice and rosy my future plans are, I can’t just throw away my job for something which isn’t materializing just yet. You’ll be a fool if you think I’ll stay put and work my ass off here forever, but hey! We’ll see about that. When the time is right, I’ll make my move for sure. You just mark my words, dear.

Later.


Read: Lavyrle Spencer – November Of My Heart & The Gamble
Listen : Speechless – The Veronicas

No comments: