Monday, July 26, 2010

Mad Men

The cast of Mad Men


Season 4 promo poster

What to say about this tv series. In all it's glory, most elegant, swankiest (and darkside) of 60s - I'm hooked. I know the series debut 2 summers (few years) ago, but then, the downside of living at the other end of the world is that it took some time to reach our shore. And I meant, the DVD box set, not the actual running show on TV - not sure whether Mad Men will ever be running on local channel anytime soon. Anyway, all is well and I got my fix of all 3 seasons somewhere late last year. Season 4 opened last night in US and in the mean time, I'll probably scouring whatever bits and pieces I can get online. What a pity. Did I mention about the leading star? a good looking, talented with ever-brooding expression Jon Hamm. He is delicious. If you haven't heard of Mad Men - read more here, here, here, and here. And how about some glamorous pictures? I love them all.









isn't he yummy?
Listen : The Only exception - Paramour

No comments: