Friday, July 16, 2010

Birthday of This Blog


Owh! I missed the 5th birthday of this blog by a month. The first post dated June 16th, 2005. And although for the next 3 years after that, post and entries were sporadic and inconsistent, I knew somehow that I'll always come back to blogspot and pour (some of) my hearts out here. This is such a special place to me, indeed. Of late, I've been actively blogging here and to tell you the truth, visitors are not totally shun out, but don't expect warm welcome either coz I write mainly just for myself. And of course, all opinions and thoughts belong to me and I don't try to make anybody happy here except myself. Anyway, this is MY feel good space and not yours. Scoff!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brecht said...

happy 5th then love! keep 'em coming! i enjoy reading them funny but satarical entries ; )

Hugs, Mush

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.