Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gerhana (english : Eclipse)

I finally went to watch the Eclipse. 3rd part of Twilight Saga. And to tell you the truth; It was pretty awesome! I like the facts that they're telling background stories of some vampires in Cullen coven ( Rosalie & Jasper ). Edward (Rob Pattinson) & Bella (Kristin Stewart) are convincing enough but Jacob (Taylor Lautner).. oh wow! he is a hunk! total heart breaker and he got such amazing body. I don't understand why some critics said that 'Eclipse' kind of boring and gave quite bad review, where as I think, if you read all Twilight books and knows the storyline & characters - you will appreciate whatever effort they made to bring the story to life. I know of course that, an adapted film could never be 100% or exact blow by blow as detailed out in the book, but as a fan, you go and just enjoy the movie whole heartedly especially when the characters were saying their dialogues exactly like what was written in the book.

No comments: