Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If that's the way things are..

I am so happy for my brother. He has overcome many hurdles to finally be able to marry his girlfriend. But really, am I truly happy? Yes, I am.But I’m not without any regret. Oh well, It’s something unworthy to be worried for. That was just me feeling more and more like a big loser. An elder sister who might be single for the rest of her life. Yep, that’s me. Go on, just be merry and rides into the sun with your bride. In the mean time, let me keep searching for my happiness that seems so elusive and the idea is getting farfetched by days. I am a loser, indeed. sigh.


Listen : la tortura - Shakira & Alejandro Sanz

3 comments:

Roz Razalli said...

chah,

u're not a loser, u're a in fact one beautiful lady inside- out that I've ever known... intelligent, witty, funny etc...

always pray to Allah, and don't let Him go, even for a moment...

love you, mate!

PatinPasta said...

Shue,

If I may..

I don't think anybody is a looser, you know. For me, everybody has their own stories and paths. Being married doesn't mean that it's the absolute happiness (I'm not married yet either). Let's just enjoy what we have now and see what life has in store for us :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.