Friday, July 09, 2010

Atomic Kittens!

Hah! these are not atomic, or at least free from any nuclear particles. If that's any of your concern. My best friend found these kittens in front of her beauty spa and brought them home. Owh! so sweet. After we bathed & cleaned them up, these lot are ready to rumble and tumble. I picked one and gave the name Alex as I'm not sure whether it's a male or female YET. If it's a he, the full name will be Alexander/Allejandro or if it's a girl, then it'll be Alexandra/Alexis. Wah! so many names! I got myself confused too. The other two were named Jacob (as in Jacob Black from Twilight fame. Although I swear there is no black colouring/stripe at all on his body!) and the other one called Winda (of this one currently-running Infonesia soap drama, Benci Bilang Sayang). So far so good. They're curious little things! I love to play with them. *Melt*


And oh! Spain is in Final of World Cup! How bout that? Woot! Viva Espana~







Listen : Nothing on you - BOB ft Bruno Mars

No comments: