Tuesday, July 20, 2010

In-Between

This in-betweens are really getting on my nerve. Lemme clarify. It's the situation where I can't proceed on something (that I'm soo looking forward to) due to something else been pending and to make me feel even worst, it's kind of out of my control. sheesh! don't you just hate it when you're in this kinda spot? I have some faith left that cogs will clear sooner or later and wheels will roll over to the intended destination ( mucho faster indeed!) In the mean time, I want to continue dreaming of these sweet, gorgeous, elegant and some fun colourful living/sitting rooms. See if you like any. All pics from House Beautiful

Jonathan Adler


David Lawrence


Chantal Dussouchaud


Annie Selke


Jacqueline DerreySegura

Listen : Replay - Iyaz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.