Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Honey! Bring me some tea..

Right on Dear..and then I'm off to our wonderfully made kitchen to boil some hot water for tea. While there, let me just whip-and-bake some delicious scones or pavlava to go with the piping hot tea.

Ahh..what a dream. I mean, the wonderfully made kitchen, not the whole charade of being almost a servant-like and obidient type of a wife to a husband like that. It's ok to spoil your loved one once in a while, but not to make it a custom. They'll ended up being just that - spoilt spouse. Trust me, I'd seen the prove of it. If I am to be someone's wife one day in future, he would have to take me as I am. Not perfect but continously working on it. and same goes for him. He does not have to be a superbly good looking, but I value more the good personality. Qualities like attentive, open minded, having similar wavelength of thinking and adventurous type of person. And oh! I don't mind a romantic and occasional bouquet of flowers too! Anyway..where were we? Ahh kitchen. No doubt it's an important part of any house and let's continue enjoying some very fabulous kitchen made up by these designers I came accross while browsing the House Beautiful recently.


Jonathan Berger

Gil Schafer





Susan Tully



Kay Douglass



Carol lalli



Ruthie Sommers



and i think this is the most complete and dreamiest kitchen by Joan Schindler. Awesome!

Listen : Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott

No comments: