Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I was away, I came back and yet..

I don't feel like writing much and detailing of my work trips here. There are, after all as the name suggested, work-related trips. But you're dead wrong if you think that's all I ever did during those long weeks away. Of course there are fun-n-play time! *wink*. Most of the time, my colleagues and I were busy enjoying delicious & cheap food that we could grab at Kota Bharu & Kuala Terengganu. The seafood there are heavenly. The fish, crabs & squids are all super fresh & well..dirt cheap. Pictures of the grub we had can be seen below. Hmm..howzzat?


And there is this one quiz I found in fb. So funny! Some answers are quite spot on, and some are hilariously nonsenses. Have you try it? Feel free to tag yourself.

Put your iPod, mp3, or media player on shuffle.For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write down the name of the song, no matter how silly it sounds!Tag 10 of your friends to do the same!P.S. No cheating!!

How Many Of These Have I Done?Voices inside my head – Dixie Chicks
If someone says "Is this okay?" you say?Haunted – Kelly Clarkson
How would you describe yourself?Everything back but you – Avril Lavigne
What do you like in a guy/girl?If the rain must fall – James Morrison
How do you feel today?Trouble - Pink
What is your life’s purpose?Heavenly – Skylar Blue
What is your motto?Alone – Avril Lavigne
What do your friends think of you?Mouth Shut – The Veronicas
What do you think of your parents?Tinggalkan aku – Anuar Zain
What do you think about very often?Come fly with me – Micheal Buble
What do you think of your best friend?Welcome to the black parade - MCR
What do you think of the person you like?Chasing cars – Snow patrol
What is your life story?Nothing ever hurt like you – James Morrison
What do you want to be when you grow up?Everybody hurts - REM
What do you think of when you see the person you like?Money for nothing – Dire Straits
What will you dance to at your wedding?Larut – Dewa19

What will they play at your funeral?I am your angel – Celine Dion & R Kelly
What is your hobby/interest?If that’s ok with you – Shayne Ward
What is your biggest fear?I cry - Westlife
What is your biggest secret?Silent House – Dixie Chicks
What do you think of your friends?Here I am – Leona Lewis
What will you post this as?So small – Carrie Underwood

Hah! fun quiz indeed.

Listen : All I ever want - Kelly Clarkson

No comments: