Monday, April 06, 2009

Am here..still

Hello all..



Owh! This is unacceptable. I rarely made any effort to update this blog anymore. How could it be? I love this blog! But somehow I was swamp with works, going outstations and rushing back to hometown in between weekends to help my sister & her business. This blog has truly lost its priority and almost forgotten. I don’t mind if there is no reader who visited and actually read my rant. It doesn’t matter. I wrote here mainly for myself. It’s always fun to me to reread back what I wrote previously and found (sometimes) amusing thoughts of what was actually running in my head at that time. Oh well.
See how fast time flies by? It’s already April. And Malaysia got our 6th Prime Minister last Friday. Here’s to 1 Malaysia! As proclaimed by the new PM, YAB Dato’ Sri Mohd Najib Tun Razak. Ah yes, he’s from Pahang, my home state. Although technically, I was born in Negeri Sembilan but I feels more homely in Pahang. I lived most of my life and went to school (even 3 yrs of college in Kuantan). But I love my blood/history of my ancestors who hailed from Tanah Minangkabau to Negeri Sembilan to bits! Sadly, we only maintain minimal contacts with cousins and relatives from my mother’ side. I was in Seremban recently for work, but didn’t make time to go and meet my cousins, Shame on you, Chah!
And where am I going next? Next trip will see me going to east coast of peninsular Malaysia. Specifically,to the state of Kelantan and Terengganu. Coastal towns, cheap food & clothes, hmm what can I say? Let’s hope it’s no longer raining season there.
later.
listen: You make it real for me - James Morrison

No comments: