Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Brthday Adam Zane


Yesterday I attended the Birthday party for the son of my best friend. His name is Adam Zane Azlan and he turned 2 last Friday (April 10th). The theme was 'Wonder Pets' and his mummy put a cape (ala one of Wonderpets character) on him, so cute. I tried to find toy with Wonderpets characters/pictures but to no avail. However, got him a nice train by Fisher Price. Hope you like it, Adam! Met so many friends at the do. However, I was out of the door by 5 to rush for my flight at Subang Airport and here I am now, at Kota Bharu, Kelantan until this Thursday. On the other hand, my sister in law has been admitted to a hospital here and is schedule to undergo her C- Section tommorow. Weee! Looks like I'm gonna get a new niece/naphew soon!

Here is Adam Zane. A handsome boy and bundle of joys belong to SRR & MAM! Good job Mummy & Daddy! Love you all.


p/s : and thanks for the lovely food. Sorry can't stay long and help clean up.

Listen: (this has been playing in my head since yesterday) - Wonder Pets theme song!



2 comments:

Mamacita Chilena said...

So I guess you must have a new niece or nephew by now, right?

If so, big congrats to you and your sister!!! :)

Roz Razalli said...

Thanks Chah for being there...
You presence are appreciated, esp tgk kejadian anakku yg menangis itu dikala hendak meniup lilin cakenya :)