Sunday, April 12, 2009

Talented Bloke

Have you heard of this artist name James Morrison? He is so talented, and his songs are all awesome. I think he's also very gorgeous to boot! at least for me lah. Yummy.

His voice is like..Oh my god! husky and so engaging. I sleep at night listening to his songs on my mp3 player. Would love to go to his concert one day and I found out that he came to KL in 2007 for the live & loud concert, kinda bummer! where was I at that moment?

His first album 'Undiscovered' was so cool and I never get tired listening to all the tracks. I was hooked. Then late last year when his 2nd album ' songs for you, truth for me' was out, again I found that all tracks are equally nice and this time around, I'm crazy for him! haha.

If you never heard of him, owh! go find the cd ok? and to prove that he's gorgeous as I claimed, here are his pics. I didn't take this personally, credits are to the photographer & his pictures up at his website. For more details of him you can check out at http://www.jamesmorrisonmusic.com/


but the collage is mine lah. Nice or not? see, I told you he's a hottie.



Til next time.

Listen : When I was little - Gorgeous Guy as feature above

No comments: