Thursday, May 14, 2009

Best Job in The world..

..is definitely not mine.


Hello y'all. Hows thing lately? Hope you're doing fine.

Am so into Kelly Clarkson latest album 'All I ever wanted' right now. Practically singing her infectious tracks in the car while driving and also while doing my works in the office. But rest assure that I won't suddenly jump on the table and belting out KC' My Life Would Suck Without Y*u' at the top of my lung anytime soon. Work wise, nothing new to report. Am in the office for the rest of May and most probably off to East Malaysia, Sarawak in June. Problem is, I hope it'll not clash with my plan trip to Phuk*t also in the middle of next month. we'll see about that, cause I can't back out from this trip. The airfares have been paid many months ago (last year, in fact) and we're just about to finalize the accomodations etc. Am so looking forward to this trip. I need a break from my mundane and routine job. Speaking of job, Congratulations to Mr Ben S.! I heart this guy! owh..so green with jealousy right now grrr!


okay folks, I leave you with this pictures of beautiful sunset. Taken during my work trip to Melaka last March. These are view of Straits of Malacca from my balcony at Century Mahkota Hotel, Melaka.

Listen : I'm already gone - Kelly Clarkson

No comments: