Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mundane Tuesday

Just so if you might want to know more about me... (Right, this is actually an attempt to fend my sleepiness away)

1.Am left handed – yep. I’m using my left hand for writing, holding microphone / racquets for sports etc, but I also know how to use both fork & spoon properly, thank you. Somehow, If I’m only holding one spoon (like for soup) then its automatically goes to my left hand where it’s suppose to be my right hand holding it, well, I did not realized it until someone point it out to me and well, I still couldn’t be bothered anyway.

2.March is my month. I am a Piscean; I love all fish in general.

3.I even have a same birth date with my eldest sister – March 10 but different year lah, hers 64 and mine 77.

4.My favourite colours are purple, red and turquoise. But I always ended up with more white t-shirts than I need for. Boring!

5.I am only using 1 type of perfume at a time, meaning I don’t do ‘perfume collection thingy’ where you have racks full of various bottles of perfume. I will choose & decide what smell I like, bought it and wear it till the last drop before I’ll go and buy another (probably same) smell or whatever that attracts my nose. My all time favourite is Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana but currently I am wearing Femme by Hugo Boss.

6.I can sing. Friends & strangers said so. But I don’t boast it around la. And I love to hear my friends who can sing (or have guts to sing their hearts out). I can’t stand the tone deaf people, though.

7.I have fear of heights, but I also love roller coaster and other rides which will catapult you like 20 metres above ground and spinning and let you dangling on air, its pure torture. I know

8.All time favourite band – The Beatles

9.Favourite authors – Ken Follet & Stuart Wood- these 2 fella can keeps me awake until wee hours. Ahem! with their books, I mean.

10.I hate preserved chillies, you know the chili jeruk? Hate it with passion. And I also hate the kuah petis for rojak buah, I can’t eat that. And oh yeah, I cannot eat ground nuts – in any forms, but I can take other kind of nuts like hazel, macadamia etc (so ngada ngada kan?)

Listen : Listen - Beyonce

1 comment:

Zidni said...

oh... happy belated b'day k.chah!! piscean eh..