Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Happy Days Ahead!

On the eve before my 30th birthday
I am pushing all the fear, uncertainty and worries away...
30s such an unchartered territory
One would ponder and longingly remember their youth’s dreams crumbled like debris...
Many plans and wishes were like million years ago
Some best be forgotten, some does make me feel hollow...

Today come at last
Dreaded but whirl me fast...
Where will tomorrow lead me next?
Only time and God knows best.
For I am such a small speck in this universe
Making my way around and keep on traverse
Finding what would fulfill me most;
My happiness and self believe that I’m not again to be lost.


Kafe Nana @ Jalan Pekeliling
10/3/2007 -- Happy Birthday to self!


Listen : Ku di halaman Rindu - Lefthanded

2 comments:

rafiqaheliza said...

Dah 30 dah ke? Happy birthday, dear! May u have a good life ahead...Age is just a number (ceh! i pun gabra nak masuk 30an ni..hehe). Eh, this entry u tulis sendiri ye? You can actually write poetry you know...Actually, I ada somesort of plan, but I'll contact u once I got it all sorted. It's just a plan, I don't really sit down and think bout it.
Anyway, on your last post, that nail-biting habit, I have that too! Actually I manage to get rid of the habit when I wore braces, but after one year removing it, that habit crawls back into my life and stuck there till now!

Zidni said...

happy birthday k.chah!!! :)
muga panjang umur murah rezeki