Monday, March 26, 2007

Curl myself in a big ball and..die? naay sleep more like it

As most weekends, I’ll spend few hours by reading. Or sleep. These two are the activities I love so much at the moment. Almost like an escapade! Have you ever felt so bad and scared and you wish it’ll go away or change when you next wake up from your slumber? I do all the time. I mean, I wished for it all the time, but whenever I woke up, the world seems like it was before I went to sleep. No change except newfound courage and words to self saying – I can get through this one! If it was that bad, I almost don’t want the day to go by, scared shit to face the truth. And I’m the Denial syndrome sufferer at its best. But I persevere. At least I know I tried to face the reality. Be it a consequences of my actions or whatever that needs my decision, I want to do my best. But sometimes, I did not. Still, it makes my day to know that life does not revolve around me only. I don’t ever want to be a hypocrite bitch that is self absorbed and insensitive. I hate them kind with passion. I hope I’ll never turn into one.*Shudder* And did I tell you why I love reading? well, I want to get myself lost in the pages. That’s why. And I’m not that choosy when it comes to books. Oh well, everybody has their own way of unwinding, let loose, chilling out or whatever you may call it. Bottom line is we want to escape from it all once in a while. When things getting unbearable, pressures building up and you feel tired thinking about it, Get yourself away from it. Trust me! You’ll come back or relook at it with different perspective and fresh eyes!
But if it doesn’t work, do this type of quiz instead hehe..

A is for age: 30
B is for beverage of choice: black coffee with lil sugar
C is for career right now: auditor
D is for your dog's name: no dog but 2 cats at My parents house
E is for essential item you use everyday: wrist watch
F is for favorite TV shows at the moment: CSI
G is for favorite game: Super Mario
H is for home town: Jerantut Pahang
I is for instruments you've played/play: Recorder
J is for favorite juice: Mango
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: self absorbed kind!
L is for last restaurant you ate at: PizzaHut
M is for marriage: No sign yet, really I dunno
N is for your full name: Sanisah Salehuddin
O is for overnight hospital stays: last year, broken wrist during futsal game
P is for people you were with today: office mates
Q is for quote: The only way to have a friend is to be one – Ralph W Emerson
R is for biggest regret/mistake: not study hard enough when it most crucial to do so
S is for status: single and having as much fun possible
T is for time you woke up today: 6.30 am
U is for the underwear your wearing right now: normal, practical one
V is for vegetables you love: lettuces
W is for worst habit: chewing nails
X is for x-rays you've had: wrist
Y is for yummy food you ate today: chocolates
Z is for zodiac sign: Pisces
Got this from zzeed.blogspot.com
Listen : Screw - Paris Hilton - i am a universal listener, you see?

2 comments:

Zidni said...

heyp.. didnt know u tagging urself from my post :) how's everything?

rafiqaheliza said...

Hey chah, I pun ada nail biting habis. Really hard to get rid of it.