Thursday, March 08, 2007

6 Weirds Things About Myself

I’ve been tagged by Ashraff & Aliff ‘s Mom to do this 6 weird things about yourself meme. Spent few days thinking it over (‘twas hard , man!) and after some soul searching (cheh!) I think these are 6 weirdest things that I can think of. Probably other people have their own ideas of weird things about me, I mean for all I know some might be able to come up with 12 or 24 weird things about me, No? I hope there aren’t lah. Since this is my blog kan, here goes;

1. When I worried too much or having repeated thoughts about something bad or shitty stuff, it will usually turn into reality or really happened to me! Arghh!

2. I am obsessed with man’s hand. I love to secretly watch a man’s hand (family, friends, colleagues or strangers) and see their long (or short) fingers, palm, wrinkles, calluses, hair at base of each fingers and clean nail, of course!

3. I can name all 50 states of United States of Americ@. It started when I had to prepare for a quiz during primary school and somehow the information won’t dislodge from my permanent memory. (Not that weird, i suppose)

4. I will always reread my favorite books (every of 5-6 months) simply because I love the plot which is interesting and superbly crafted, the characters felt like someone I know (better still, I wish I am one of the character!) and it always make me feel good that I did not forget what’s the story is about whenever I look at the cover.

5. I love to see, meet and be around small girls and boys age 6 or below. They are so cute, fresh and I love their innocence way of looking at this world. Some would want to grow up so fast; some were still clinging to their mom and never want to be separated.

6. And yes, I still bite and chew my nails! I know its disgusting but sometimes when I’m deeply thinking(and worrying), I’ll subconsciously put my fingers inside my mouth and grit my nail. That is why I can’t cure my cough 100% and imagine the tape worms inside my stomach..eeurrgh!

No comments: