Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday

Just because it's Wednesday. And I just came back from 4-days weekend and my mind kinda mushy (don't it everyday, Chah?!) And the fact that I'm working this upcoming weekend is only making me more depressed.
Apparently, one of the things that make it bearable and cheer me up with no end is looking at my God daughter's pictures! Thank god for Nadine Safiya!


Isn't she the sweetest baby? We share same birthdate. She'll be 1 yo in 3 weeks time, and I'll be 34 (Yikes!)

Yep. I know, I'm ancient :P (More depressing thoughts! Nice.)

1 comment:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
Awwwww.. that lil darling looks so cute! Ni ada iras her God-mother kot? :D

And hey, do not.. I repeat, do not label yourself ancient maa. Coz then what am I? Pre-historic? Muahaha!