Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's February, already?

Hello y'all.
I hope it’s not too late to wish Gong Xi Fa Cai or Happy New Year to all Chinese friends celebrating the New Lunar year recently. The company was closed for 3 days and as the result, I had about 6 days-long break (plus weekend + 1 day annual leave taken) and headed back to my hometown last week. Nice.
However, the weather was not bright and sunny as I hoped it’ll be. But during the break, me and my gang (my niece & nephew) managed to go swimming for 3 hours despite some little drizzle in the afternoon. Crazy nice.
And this week in my office, few married-chinese friends have been so kind and gave me Ang Pows. Super nice.

And work is catching up real fast. It’s getting busier by the day. And I don’t believe that I’ve been here for 9 years already! Errk! Not nice anymore.

listen : California King Bed - Rihanna

No comments: