Friday, February 11, 2011

Millenium Trilogy

Hello.
Have you read these books? or have you even heard of these super cool, excellent, thrilling and wonderful books that form a 'Millenium Trilogy' created by a swedish author Stieg larsson? If yes, Yeay! and if you dont, Owh man! go get your copies now.

1st book

This is where it all started. We'll get to know Millenium magazine - Journalist, Mikael Blomkvist and also the heroine (and coolest character ever, i think!) - Lisbeth Salander. You might want to read this, if you would like to roughly get some ideas, or glimpse of the story. But I tell you, you'll get hooked to the story. I promise, you'll not regret it :P

2nd book

Ahh..in the 2nd book, the plot gets thicker. Mikael 'Kalle' Blomkvist' path again crossed with Lisbeth Salander's in a most unexpected and suspense-filling story-line. (I think I sounded like a promo trailer clip haha!)

3rd book

And in 3rd book, the story revolve around how Blomkvist is trying to rally up Lisbeth' believers and supporters to help her clean her name from the triple-murders accusation. While, doing that, we get to know more and more secrets of Lisbeth's life and how she became what she is.

Apparently, the books were already adapted into movies with character of Blomkvist played by actor Michael Nyqvist and Lisbeth's was potrayed by Noomi Rapace. However, not to be outdone, Hollywood is also interested to churned out their version of Blomkvist & Lisbeth with Daniel Craig and Rooney Mara (although there were earlier rumors of Kristin Stewart and Natalie Portman were interested/considered for the role too!) signed on as the main characters! I have not watched any of the movie (the Craig/Mara version is not yet out, I think), so i'm very looking forward to that. In fact I would like to see ANY of the movie that I can get my hands on.


or this..
or this..


Now where are my Trilogy books? Nothing beats reading your favourite book and chill out at home during raining days. Perfect.


Listen : If I die Young - The Band Perry

1 comment:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
Ahh.. you SO like to read story books, eh? My sister is the same and in fact, I think she has a copy of The Girl with a Dragon Tattoo book. Will tell her bout the rest of your list, maybe she can look for them.

Thanks!