Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Random Things

These are so random, almost pointless even. But what the heck..
*A colleague recently left the company for greener pasture. Good for him! And that has triggered endless questions and discussions (and envy) among us. The most glaring and repetitive one is; what the fcuk are we still doing here??

* I watched ‘Heroes’ and finished whole season 2, 3 & 4. And I’m exhausted, man. The storyline is like..’phew! Let’s crammed all ideas we got and throw everything and anything into the series’ Seriously, WTF? But whatever..I digress. Still, Peter Petrelli is fun to drool over.
* I adore tone deaf people who are not afraid to make fun of themselves. In fact, I love the people who are not afraid to laugh at themselves once in a while. And getting up and singing in public probably not everybody’s forte, but when you take it with pinch of salt and having fun with your friends while doing it; total awesome, man. Who cares if you didn’t get the rhythm right?
* I accidentally and mistakenly had bought another copy of ‘Digital Fortress’ by Dan Brown. Where as I’m actually dying to get my hands on his latest ‘The Lost Symbol’. Damn it. Am such an idiot.

* Can’t wait for my god daughter to arrive. Yeay!
Listen : Meet me halfway - Black Eye Peas

No comments: