Thursday, March 11, 2010

Are You The Real Alice?

For the most times whenever I’m at cinema last year, catching movies with friends or by myself; I’ve been so excited to see the promo posters and trailers of ‘Alice in Wonderland’. Aside from the fact there is one hot man named Johnny Depp in it, this is the works of Tim Burton, man. I think his films are quirky, enigmatic and perhaps like the man himself, bit kind of eccentrics.

Anyway, if you have not watch ‘Alice’; go to the nearest cinema and oh! Get these; watching in 3D is so enjoyable & satisfying. But sometimes, you get tired of actually trying to squash the bugs away from your sight. They kind of jumped out the screen, you see. Besides, the places and the characters are brilliantly colorful and the make-believe underworld looks awesome albeit with gloomy and brooding feel. I can’t however tell you whether I like the book or the film more because I’m yet to read the book. (Hah! That’s another one to add to my must-read book list for this year) but regardless, I think I enjoyed it very much. Worth the money spent. The story itself, if you’re non-reader (not yet read the book) like me, some info from Wikipedia said;

“Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel written by English author Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll.[1] It tells the story of a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar and anthropomorphic creatures…The journey had started at Folly Bridge near Oxford and ended five miles away in the village of Godstow. To while away time the Reverend Dodgson told the girls a story that, not so coincidentally, featured a bored little girl named Alice who goes looking for an adventure….” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice


Listen : It's my Life - Bon Jovi

No comments: