Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A New Day

So this is it. The day has finally arrived. It’s my birthday folks! Like I mentioned previously, I usually couldn’t be bothered that much, but today..Well, today is wee bit special because I am getting a god daughter this afternoon. I hope her imminent arrival to this world will mark as beautiful additional to her wonderful family. I hope she will grow up and make her parents and her god mother proud. I wish her all the best and I promise to try and be there whenever she needs me. This is the closest to being an actual mom that I can be. So help me God, I don’t intend to screw this. Yikes!
Updates (by text msgs to/fro)
@ 10.30 am – The Mummy (aka My Best Friend) has checked into the maternity ward and is waiting for the scheduled C- Section Ops.
@ 1.00 pm - Off to Operation Theatre. Gulp!
@ 3.00 pm - Yeay! the baby has been safely delivered.
Listen : Rock a baby lullaby

1 comment:

Brecht said...

Happy Birthday!! May u be blessed with all the great things in life! Congrats too on getting to be a god mother! Bet u r gonna be a cool one!