Monday, February 22, 2010

Countdown has started?

A friend, ok scrap that. MY best friend in this whole wide world – N, is about to give birth to her second child. And for the last 3 days now, she is updating her facebook status with some sort of countdown to the exact day that she’ll be having her C- Section. Funny thing is, the date she had chosen is also will be my birthday! (not a coincidence there, Einstein!) Yep. Bar any unwanted consequences err.. like me being dead much earlier than that; I’ll be 33 freaking years old in 16 days! (Thanks to the countdown. Blergh!) Usually, I don’t really looking forward to my birthday, I mean, nothing earth-shatteringly special had happened in the past (on my birthday) but I do always appreciate and be thankful than I’m alive and still kicking! But anyway, I’m getting the BEST Birthday present this year. Another God Daughter. ( I have few godsons & god daughters, but that’s story for another time!) So, no complaints. And this is life. As it is; we get some, we lose some. I digress.


Listen : Honey Bee - Zee Avi

No comments: