Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Changes

Why do we have to change and suddenly became someone else when we’re in love or a relationship? Is it normal? I mean, of course we have to adapt and be more considerate, now that there is another person involved. But, how much changes that we’re talking about here? I’ve heard that if you love someone, you’ll have to also deal with; not only the good things about him/her, but their warts, habits and all. I couldn’t agree more with that. Of course, it is a mutual, double lanes highway. As in, they also have to understand, be considerate and accepting our (bad) habits or styles etc etc. More importantly, the issue here is to find a common ground between two people. Yes, I’m sure that differences are inevitable. But, communication is vital. Talk things over and discuss what matters most to both of you ~ that are the best advice given to me in regard of love/relationship by a dear friend. I am so following that.


Wish me luck! :)


Listen : Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles

1 comment:

Brecht said...

good luck shue! hope it all goes smoothly with exciting bumps here and there ; )