Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Who do you think you are?

"ergh! am so emo right now. Sorry to bother you who read this. But I need to vent out something out of my system. Damn it la..I hate it when people whom I just met, supposely a new friend but talk bad things about me behind my back. Sheesh! who do you think you are? and to be honest, don't judge me because you ain't got that right to do so. In the first place, you're nobody to me. Nobody. I'm fine with my life before and I'm going to be ok now and I'll be good in future too, thanks. Knowing that you are actually a jerk, poyo and such an asshole is of no regret to me. You are just a speck of unworthy dust that somehow made your way into my universe. And now, would you please get lost and never came into my life again. You means nothing to me. Your friendship is worthless. Nope, I'm not affected by you. At all. If anything, it only shows that I should just trust my instinct more often..haha "
so there..I've said what I felt. Actually it's nothing lah. Forget that you read this.
Now, lets go back reading the 'Breaking Dawn' ..hah! this is another story. A comment from fellow fan of twilight Ann has asked whether I would like to have the e-book. I was so excited and said thanks to her but forgot to leave my email. Anyway, that same afternoon, I went out for lunch and somehow, I went into MPH and straightaway bought the book. Oww! then I realized I could read the ebook and probably get the book as part of my collections in future. Erghh! anyway, I already bought the book and currently on page 300. Arghhh! it's killing me you know?not knowing the ending.
Listen : Cool - Gwen Stafani

4 comments:

star girl said...

siapa yerrrrr

Roz Razalli said...

chah, bukan aku kan? sbb aku dah lama kenal kau, tido sebantal, seselimut pon pernah masa aku takut tido atas katil aku sorang2 dulu...

pastu, aku nak yg ebook tu gak.. boleh la.. malas laa nak beli buku tu

Shue said...

Hahahaha! bukan korang la.
i love you guys!

no name said...

aku taw sapa! huhuahuaaa...