Friday, August 21, 2009

Ramadhan is here!

yes, it's the time of the year again.
It's the arrival of Ramadhan month where all muslims are required to fast for everyday from sun up to sunset for a whole month. Muslim (in Malaysia) will start their fasting from tommorow until September 20th. It'll be a time to reflect, be thankful for all the good things in life and try to optimize the opportunity to score more good deeds (pahala) as much as possible during this holy month. And of course, don't over eat, people! I know it's tempting to see all delicacies and dishes on sale every afternoon throughout the month. Note to self : If anything, I should be watching what I'm eating this time. Haha!
So yeah, have a good ramadhan and hopefully we will be blessed during this holy month. Peace on earth y'all!
p/s: my car's battery died on me this morning! erghh!! but managed to had a good karaoke session last nite with I and her sister A and 3 new friends - A, H & A. Fun time before the fasting month? what a crap concept. But am not paying, so most definitely not complaining. tehehehe.
Taa..
Listen : Yang penting Hepi - Jamal Mirdad

No comments: