Saturday, August 15, 2009

It's what we are

Hi Y'all,
ok, first thing first. I freakingly finished the 'Breaking Dawn' today! yeay!! and am so happy with the ending of the Twilight Saga. Seriously, I love it. Hurrah to Bella & Edward. I'm crazy like that, i know.
Anyway, question of the day. Are we all hypocrites?
Well, I’d say, that depends. How truthful can you be? Or how far you would you go not caring what other people might think of you? For example, if you’re working in an office where you wholeheartedly and absolutely hating and loathing your boss. Would you go to him and tell him to ‘ Fuck Off!’ ? I don’t think so. That means, you still got left with consideration to be respectful in you. That does not mean, you hate him less, it is the afterward effects that you’re mulling with. For once, you’ll have to quit your job and work on finding new one. And you might hesitate to go and run amok because you’re concern with what others will think of you. If you value what other people think of you, then you might feel guilty and always in the concern of what might people think of your action? And seriously, that is one of things I hate most in this world – what other people might think? Why the fuck should I care?
Honestly, there is no way in this world for us to satisfy everybody. You did something and your parents might question, why? You changed your way, and then your friends will think you’re crazy. You did this way, they are rolling their eyes. You did that way; they are not nodding their heads either. So tell me? Who should we care for and be concern with? Yep. Ourselves folks. Other people be damn.
And I would say, we are all hypocrites. Not always intentionally, but sometimes we have to be one. Because my friends, this life is all about balance. You think hardest you can, consider all the actions and its consequences but in the end, they will come down to one thing. No regrets. At least, try not to have any.
I'm off to enjoy my weekend. Hope you'll have a good one.
Now, put your left hand on your heart, and here a kiss to your forehead. Muaashh!!
Listen : Our Song - Taylor Swift

No comments: