Thursday, August 06, 2009

Twilight Newborn

Owh..I am soo sucked into this Twilight saga. Yesterday, I finished the 3rd book, 'Eclipse' and seriously, I can't wait to get my fangs on the next one ' Breaking Dawn'. (see, I'm good at Vampire-talk now! haha)

The stories is so interesting. I know it's a fiction, but still..just to come up with that kinda idea, developed it and wrote it down beautifully like that. Wow! a writer never cease to amaze me. They have such strong conviction of their ideas and all challenges aside, I know they thinks it's worthwhile. A good publisher do help, I think. Anyway, I'm enjoying the twilight saga very much and the next movie ' New Moon' is ready to roll out soon.


In the mean time, let me think whether I should ;

1) go spent my money and buy the 'Breaking Dawn'

2) wait until E finished reading hers and borrow it

3) or I should.. slowly throwing my charm and try to coerce an unsuspecting victim to give me their copy, cause if not then I'll turn into one angry vampire & start kissing their neck and sucking their blood! Ew! Gross!



Taa..




Listen : My Love - Justin Timberlake

5 comments:

Brecht said...

dearest shue, i LOVE the twilight books, i hv read all 4 but abit disappointed by the movie though, i hope the new moon will live up to my subconcious expectations! hehehehe happy reading.

Unknown said...

yeahhhhh

cik shue pun dah teraddicted ngan vampire...its a good investment la if u buy the complete set...go buy la...

i cant wait for bella to turns out to be a vampire ***opps tercerita plak..

Ann said...

Hi...came over from Hooi Imm's blog. hahaha....another Twillight fan ya!

It took me 5 looonnnggg months to get over Twillight.

You want the e-book?

Ann said...

hey.....let me have your email ID and I will send you the copy!!!

Twilight Newborn said...

yay! i'm glad you're loving the twilight series and i saw you finished BD. being a twilight 'newborn' is exciting :D