Sunday, September 14, 2008

Random Ramadhan Rants

I slept Sunday away. Ow! that was bad. I even missed my sahur. My eyes won't open, my body felf kinda ached all over, I thought I was hit by fever or something, but luckily I'm not. So it's just pure tiredness and lazy bones I had. Heh! like I didn't recognize it lah kan.
Friday was fun. Met few friends for Berbuka puasa at Madam Kwan @ Pavillion, Bukit Bintang. Then drove around town aimlessly with R**. We chatted and she updated me with latest gossips about people we knew (its fun!) and I ended up crashed for the night at her place. Her toddler is getting bigger (since we last met) and so brilliantly cute! I love all my friends' kids. I do.
Saturday evening makan2 was with another group of friends at Cozy @ Great Eastern Mall. It was my first time there. Yeah, i know the mall was opened like 5 years ago, but I didn't make a point to go and visit every newly opened mall in KL, so you see, until I had any chance or reason to actually go there, I won't. Well, the opportunity came yesterday and I think GE Mall is nice and not too crowded. Shops are abundant and variety is the order of the day.
We (me and R**) also stumbled into an old friend from college. Funny how I recognized her voice even before actually sees her. Actually, she 's talking to her son and we were separated by racks of goods in the Pet shop, but I heard her voice loud and clear and I knew it's K*fi! She looks fine but a bit on skinny side. Probably from all the chasing her boy around, eh K*fi? and yes, her boy is also a cutie pie. I just love kids. Damn! why must the maternal instinct kicking up so bad now.
Off to my sahur now. Taa
listen: Bleeding love - Leona Lewis

No comments: