Monday, September 22, 2008

Crank up your speaker

..cause I just put up one of my favourite C.Underwood song here. The title is Start with Goodbye from her 'Some Heart' album. Hope you like it.

Random # 1
Am happy and can't stop smiling since I got 'the bag' on Saturday haha!

Random # 2
Am secretly having a crush on a friend. but I'm not telling who is it to anybody. In fact just forget it that I wrote it here.

Random # 3
Pissed off that Manutd just managed to draw with whatsthatteamnameagain..Come on Red Devil!

Random # 4
Crashed at friend's place again last Saturday, and had a good laugh when I browsed R' albums - and found so many pictures that reminding me of the old memories. Make me feels old. Haiyah!

Random # 5
Met my former housemate since her wedding in August. Miss you too, Adik!

Taa

Listen : Duh!

No comments: