Thursday, September 04, 2008

Ramadhan this year

it's 4th day of Ramadhan and iftar by myself is soo not fun. at all.
Might dash off to hometown tommorow after work and plan to have a feast for buka puasa with my folks. Hmm, I wonder if Mak wouldn't mind to cook my favourite dish - Pais Ikan Tilapia. ergh! thinking of it enough to make my mouth watered..I generally know how to prepare the dish, but then it's not the same as my Mom's and she knows best, so take for granted a bit lah! Anyway, the reason for some guilty-feeling to ask her to cook for me is because she had an eye operation recently and since then, cooking (as in heat from frying etc) is a big no as cautioned by the doctor. but we'll see about it, perhaps my sister could be the chef and I'll be the host. You know, when you see a cooking show on tv, there is a chef who sweat it out and showing the skills and then, there's the host who rattled off nearby and only do the simplest task and taste the food. Haha! that's me.
oh by the way, I went to Avril concert with Ly*x and it was awesome!
listen : Everything back but you - Avril Lavigne

No comments: