Monday, March 28, 2011

Land Below The Wind

It's Monday, of another week.

I am at Kota Kinabalu. Capital City of Sabah State. Located on Borneo island. Or the other name or moniker for Sabah is 'The land below the wind'.

That's quite funny, all land are below the wind lah. Wind blows above ground right? then how come they call Sabah - Land below the wind? I'm not sure. And I don't really care.


This is the second week that I was away from home. It's getting mundane & a tiny wee bit homesick is already kicking in. The only thing that I'm looking forward to for next few days is spending good times with bunch of (crazy) officemates - hanging out after office hours with my friends and bitching about our bosses. Haha!


Last Saturday, was pure hell. Whole department has practically gathered here (bosses included) and we had sports' friendly matches. Due to lower number of us girls, I have to played PingPong, Badminton and later in the afternoon, futsal too. What a crap I am! I was soo out of stamina and breathing like a tired dog in no time! my skills are nothing to shout about and basically, I was sucks.Big time. But hey! luckily, it was just friendlies, and most of us have not been in sports attire for many months (if not years!)

Moral of the story, go back and start work out, chah! exercise and better yet, hit the gym. Oh, I know, there's one gym located about 300 metres from my cubicle at office. perhaps, I could climb up the Mount Kinabalu, one day?

Pic credit from internet




Listen : Forget you - Cee Lo

2 comments:

Madam Sooyaree said...

Shue, you can do it! I climbed it back in 2002, gorgeous!!!

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
Hey.. been missing you girl!

You're choosing climbing Mt Kinabalu instead of hitting the gym? Good choice, gym is such a boring place, you know :D
* kidding!

Who am I to utter a word since I myself haven't been to gym for weeks already. Hanging out is surely fun! :D

And what's up with being away from home? Thought you're done being a busy bee.. and now you're starting again? Haish!
* i love the part on bitching bout the bosses *calit!*