Friday, September 03, 2010

September is here

Told ya it was going to be a looong weekend, right?
I went to visit my best friend and had an outrageously delicious seafood. I'll let you see the pic of the Chilli Crab - ergh! it's to die for! Then I went back to my hometown and chilled out at home with my nephews & nieces. and that was it. I'm so lazy to upload the pics now.
Anyway, I was tagged by Ms PatinPasta to answer these few questions and here goes;
1. Apakah yang bermain di minda anda sekarang? Budget Raya
2. Apakah nama samaran anda?
Chah is actually what almost all family & friends called me, and Shue - is a my nickname that I used since mIRC time and it kinda stuck.
3. Siapakah 3 orang yang paling kamu sayang?
Seriously hard to answer! if I have to limit to 3 - Mom, Dad & brother
4. Panggilan untuk si dia? Babe
5. Hadiah yang anda impikan daripada seseorang yang istimewa? love & trust
6. Blog mana yang anda selalu lawat?Uiks! Banyak! am a serious blog-hopper.
7. TAG kan kepada 15 blogger? aiyoh..so many? feel free to tag yourself! :P
Listen : Dynamite - Taio Cruz

No comments: