Monday, September 27, 2010

Post-Eid Celebration

I lost the will to write here and was attacked by a specific lazy-bug that caused serious laziness to update the blog! That’s what happened to me for the last 2 weeks. For a while, I was scared that it might be permanent (gasp!) and after 2 weeks unplanned hiatus, here I am. Back here again.


So, yeah, the long holiday and Eid celebration was fun. I ate a lot of delicious food and went all over my hometown visiting friends’ houses. It was more like a gathering of old friends from school and we’re lucky to have a chance to meet up and updated each other of the latest news concerning ourselves and our other friends (and also gossiping! haha) I even met my long lost friend from my primary school days. And then, we got hold of our favourite teacher who happened to be in town and managed to meet and do some catch up with her. The last time I saw her was in 1989, and that was like, 21 years ago! It was truly a walk down memory lane.


During the long break and beside the eating sessions with friends, I also learnt how to make Chocolate Moist Cake from my sister in law. It’s very simple and the taste is so heavenly! Look at the pictures below.


How about that?

and this is second week now back working. For me, it a'int easy. I'm telling ya'll. Catch up later!

Listen : Run To you - Lady Antebellum

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Mmmmmm...cake....

PatinPasta said...

Shue,
Hey.. welcome back! Thought you were gonna be away till Aidil Adha! Hehe!
So you had a blast, eh? Making it easier for the bug(s) to attach then :D

Hey.. how come only pic of the yummy cake, eh? How bout the recipe? ;)