Friday, October 01, 2010

Never say never..of cheesecake

I've never been much of a fan for cheese cake all these while. Yes, I do eat them, but I don't have sleepless night if I can't get any during some crazy craving bout ( not that I have any) and I had tried many types or flavours in between, but none really left lasting impression. Until last night. My BFF introduced me to a Japanese bakery @ Isetan, Suria KLCC called Miki Ojisan No Mise (Uncle Miki's Shop) and their lovely, marvellous, awesome and super smooth cheese cake I've ever eaten. Ladies & Gentleman, to quote Rachel Zoe; I die.




All pics from the FB page - Fan group of Miki Ojisan No Mise
Today, I woke up smiling especially when remembering the good moments last night. Got to spent an awesome time with some of my best friends. I had dinner @ Madam Kwan's with SRR + MAM and UZA. and later, Karaoke session (minus UZA who has to rush back to office, what?? meeting @ 8PM? :P) and together with Eds. Finally, I also got to meet his fiance, AB. Such a sweet girl and have an excellent voice too! I loike!
Listen : Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott

No comments: