Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Making My Move..

I finally hauled my ass. As in; got my resume updated and applied to some job vacancies online. And guess what? I was called for an interview recently. I thought, 'Whoa! That was fast. And I’m not even psyched myself to face any interviewer YET'. Anyway, I went for it and did my best to impress. There was 1 hour session to answer some tests (2 case studies & 1 aptitude kinda test) and then, I was led to meet the panel for the interview. I think I answered really fine. Oh well, considering that the job I’m applying is quite similar to what I’m doing now, so I do know what I’m talking about and not just some rambling and saying bullshits promises or lines such as..’I’m a fast learner even though I know shit about the job’. I really heart those newly graduated candidates that went for job interviews. Don’t get me wrong, I was one of them too 10 years ago and it was never easy to appeared eager (but not too much!), confident (but not cocky), smart (but not a show off) and at the same time convincing enough to let them people give you the job. So at the end of almost 1 hour session, the panel said they will inform if I’m shortlisted for the 2nd round of interview soon. In my mind I was like, 'ok whatever'. And I’m definitely won’t let my hopes goes too high since I was soo out of the game and have not attended any interview for few years. 4 days later, they called me for the 2nd interview. Woot! I'm stoked. but so freaking out. So, wish me luck! And we’ll see what will happen next week, eh?




Listen : Baby – Justin Bieber

1 comment:

Roz Razalli said...

sanisah,

you may be out of the 'interview' market for some time now, but you are one of those ppl that those interviewers were looking for :)

all the best *hugs*