Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Hot & Cold

The interview went well. I was practically already offered the job during the interview. So, what’s the catch, you might ask? For once, they can’t offer me the requested salary. I’m not heartless, of course it is negotiable and furthermore, it’s not just a figure I plucked out of thin air (Current + 20% increase) Considering that I would have to forego an average- 4- months yearly bonus somehow, going there feels like; not leaving for something better off than now.
I asked around for friends’ opinion(s) and generally they told me, it’s not worth it. I might wait out for a while now, and in the mean time; keep sending out applications to other companies. We’ll see how, eh? I now realized that going for interviews can really drain your mind & brain. But knowing that you got offered or accepted has really pushed my ego few notches up. Is that bad? I digress.
Listen : Hot & Cold - Katy Perry

1 comment:

yaya|azura said...

Congrats dapat new job. aku beberapa kali dapat interview offers tapi aku takgi. Tuari pernah gak dapat job offer after 2 mths of interview, gaji memang menarik but i guess, 2 mths after interview baru nak offer kerja kat aku? what the heck, mesti something wrong somewhere. Hahaha!