Friday, July 08, 2005

Wedding bell!

One of my best friend got married this morning. It was a very- very simple affair, just the akad nikah ceremony(perkara wajib) which I think emulates much bigger meaning such as to solemnize their love, promises made to cherish each another and commitment offered for life! sweet!
Yesterday was fun.
Whole morning and afternoon was spent at workshop for my car periodic services. Repair were needed a bit here and there (you know la, national car, problem is mandatory thing) and only finished by 2 ++ , aww! I was so lazy to drive all the way to SA, so met my best friends instead. We, as in myself, another good friend of mine, Roz and Ufa ~the pengantin went out for the last time, before she got married lah. Met few friends at Exxon/Suria and then headed to Ampang Point area to look out for salon offering that henna drawing thingy. Ufa had her hand done beautifully, although a bit rip off (RM 80) cause she can get better deal at Semua House/Jalan TAR sana, according to Roz. Later we stop by at the fish shop, cause Roz wanted to buy some for her new fish bowl. Ufa's parents restaurant (Nong Sa Thai @ Wangsa Melawati, killer tomyam, i tell you!) was closed so we went to Al - Ansar, Keramat instead. It's been a long time since my last visit to the place and I'm practically choking on the Limau Ais when Roz told us the total bill~ so cheap! I mean, knowing nowadays all eatery places (restaurant/warung) are rushing to raise their food price and all, but here, there is still shop which managed to maintain their (much) affordable price, sodap lak tu. my lamb chop was..Yummy!
I slept over at Ufa's house (maybe for the last time) and practically saying goodbye to my bunking days/nights @ her house for good! I was touched, when last night she grabbed the comforter and pull it over me while saying " this could be the last time kita lepak/tidor sesama.." and I replied " yeah, but it doesn't matter, cause you'll get much better sleeping partner for life" Borak punya borak, citer2 suma, we slept almost 1 a.m.
I wish them Ufa & Z, Selamat Pengantin Baru and all the best in the world, semoga berkekalan ke anak cucu! Have a blasting year in London! go Bunny & Squirrell!

No comments: