Monday, July 11, 2005

Interesting weekend!

Wowee! I was tired. This is not usual Monday-blues whimper, y'all. I drove for abt 500km over the weekends. The journey started on Friday night, left for Phg at 8.30 p.m and reached Along' hse abt 11-ish. Saturday morning, met Angah & co at Genting Sempah and continue journey to Btg Kali-Kuala Kubu - Tg Malim highway toll - Bidor Exit- Teluk Intan - Sitiawan - Manjung Aiyoh! nak patah pinggang, my backside hurts, man! and finally I was introduce to another lovely, charming nephew of mine, Wan Mohamad Zurqarnain - nice name! kinda like the different spelling of Zurqarnain, but the mom calling her son ; A'in..oklah, whatever.
We had huge lunch - gulai lemak serai ayam, vegetables, ulam and sambal (plus new tempoyak), nothing unusual but the fact that Emak cooked them all make us eat our heart out! Ergh! yummy. After Asar, we headed to Teluk Batik and makan lagik, Ikan bakar for dinner! Later, a former classmate who now residing in Manjung took me out for drinks at Lumut. We had a nice chat and updates each other and yesterday (sunday); the drive home was fine, split with them all at Sabak Bernam, me going further to Sg Besar- Tg Karang - K.Sgor- Btg Berjuntai - Rawang- KL and they went back to Kuala Kubu crossover to Pahang by Genting Highlands road. All in all, 'twas a fun family outing lah, bukan selalu pun, and I really2 enjoyed Bapak's company, as we were both in the same car and we took turn to drive kan, I sensed that he is getting comfortable with my driving now, as compared to earlier days when I just bought the car, he would insisted to drive all the time (and how insulting do you think that is to me?) but then, whatever lah kan.

No comments: