Monday, July 11, 2011

Fall of Giants

Yesterday I've finished reading the latest book by one of my favourite Author, Ken Follett titled 'Fall of Giants'.


I'm so excited and overwhelmed. Although, it took me about 2 weeks to finish it, which is waaay much slower to my own liking, but I have to consider and remember that I need to get enough sleep since I was on a hectic work trip at that time and thus, only allowed myself about 30 minutes prior to bed time to read the book. Nevertheless, the story rocks! If you're a fan of Mr. Follett , don't forget to go get the book & read it, well, that is if you have not yet done so.


According to Fantasticfiction.co.uk , the book is the first novel in The Century Trilogy, it follows the fates of five interrelated families-American, German, Russian, English, and Welsh-as they move through the world-shaking dramas of the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the struggle for women's suffrage.


Can't wait for the book 2 & 3 of this Series. I'm such a sucker for trilogy or series thingy. It's tricky how the writer could keep the momentum of the stories and gave enough suprises one after another in the storyline. How excited!



1 comment:

dieya said...

wow.. sounds like a pretty serious book.. and an interesting one too.

thanks for dropping by my blog earlier. i've yet to read your earlier entries. will find time to do that real soon!