Monday, July 18, 2011

Andai itu takdirnya


I read this Malay novel and cried my hearts out. I was practically bawling. Can't stop wiping my runny nose and teary eyes while trying to finish off the story. Damn good book. One of the most sad story I've encountered. Of recent years, I'd only started to borrowed and read my sister's malay novels. She has a huge collection of it. But seriously, this is one good sappy love story that I've enjoyed. No suprise there, after all I am a sentimental at heart.




And this song was mentioned as favourite of Aleya (the heroin, main character in the story) which akin to her heart-wrenching and suffering experience. Sob sob *finding tissue now *

2 comments:

Kongkang Malaya said...

Shue,
La isk.. bawling and all and yet you kept on reading? Salud to you babe! Sad stories are extremely not my thing (can't take it).

Shue said...

Cik patin,
Biasa la sekali sekala jiwang kuikui