Friday, September 04, 2009

Quiz Time!

Hello y'all,
you know there are so much quizzes that you can do over at Facebook, aight? but I came across this one at Ellyn's blog sometimes ago and it was fun. Fun as in ; I'm too lazy to do my work-and-it's Friday-so can't wait for the weekend kinda fun. So yeah, try it. But am not tagging anybody tho..


rules: copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag ten people. use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. they have to be real - nothing made up! if the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. you cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.


1. what i would prefer to have been my name : Shazmin
2. a four letter word : Shit
3. a boy's name : Shia Le Beouff
4. a girl's name : Shakira
5. an occupation : Stock broker
6. a color : Sparkling Red
7. something you'll wear : Salvatore Ferragamo
8. somewhere you want to go : Salamanca, Spain
(hah! i made this question up, because I dunno where the original No. 8 went to :P)
9. a food : Soup
10. something found in the bathroom : Shower foam
11. a place : Seremban
12. a reason for being late : Stuck in traffic
13. something you'd shout : Sweett!
14. a movie title : Slumdog Millionaire
15. something you drink : Sirap Limau
16. a musical group : Spice Girls
17. an animal : Seladang
18. a street name : Santa Monica Boulevard
19. a type of car : Subaru Impreza
20. the title of a song : Say my name – Destiny’s Child


And now, some flowers and green stuff for our eye's pleasure. Can't possibly put up food pictures now, being fasting month and all, rite?



Okay people, have a nice weekend ahead. I know I will, because it'll be extended til Monday. Woweee! State of Selangor is observing Nuzul Quran (17th Ramadan) so, yeah. I love days' off. Throw it my way. Anytime.
Listen : Have you Ever - Westlife version. Although I also love the original version by Brandy

No comments: