Friday, July 24, 2009

Transformation of a Cat

Weekends looming.
I'm quite bored and it's Friday.

So, let's have a look at this super cute transformation (no, not the Transformer the movie. which I'm yet to go and watch! lame, I know) of my favourite cat- Kodok! I met him again recently, and I was so amazed to see that he had grown soo much!No wonder his owner, Y is missing him badly. You see Y is currently expecting her first child and she & hubby have to find new home for Kodok. I am soo wanna take him in! but being away for work regularly might not be practical factor. So, check this out.



pictures above were taken on January 18th, 2009. Next, have a look at him with pictures dated February 10, 2009.




How about that? Next, these are most recent images of Kodoks taken last weekend (July 19, 2009). Hold your breath, folks!



Hah! he's obviously getting bigger and bigger now. What a cute cat!

Now that, really makes my day.


Listen : Bubbly - Colbie Callait

No comments: