Friday, July 31, 2009

Edward Cullen & Isabella Swan

erm.. you know who are they right? no? well, nevermind. I myself just started reading about them. And to tell you the truth, it's kinda fascinating story to me. The whole idea that vampires are living and mingling with us, mere mortal, is mind blowing! But I broke my own rule; always read the book first, then go watch the movie/dvd. In this case, I bought the dvd way back early this year and already watched 'em. The film ' Twilight' was a major hit last year and needless to say so is the book sales. Only recently, I got to borrow the book from a friend, KC and got hooked on the series.



Today I bought the second book, New Moon. And knowing myself, I would prefer to read it in a single sitting. I can't really focus on the story if I got distracted, stop and then continue reading a novel. I just don't have the patience.



And oh yeah, I think Stephanie Meyer is an awesome writer. Have a nice weekend y'all.


Listen : Stay – Lisa Loeb

No comments: